Sunday, September 23, 2007

Progress?

I finished my Fixation Broad Ripple Socks on the 18th. They are lovely and comfy. I'm so glad I gave the yarn a chance. It was weird to knit with at first, but the end result was worth it. I might actually buy this yarn again, much to my own shock.
On other sock news I cast on my first pair using Trekking XXL yarn. I was not excited about the size 1 needles and 9 sts to 1 inch, but they are doing a very cool pattern and I'm not minding the itty bitty stitches as much as I expected. I'm trying to take my knitting to the park with the kids, so this might see some good progress. I'm half way done with the foot on the first one.

I'm working on sorting out a vest for the baby, but I'm having an "issue" with the pattern. I have no one to blame as I'm the designer. Uggh.

I also frogged my Dream in Color shrug. I love the yarn, but I look like a dork in the shrug. So, I rewound it and am making plans. It is too beautiful to be stuck in an unloved garment.
So one finished item, one frogged item, one stalled item and one in process. Not bad for a week's worth of knitting.

No comments: