Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Getting Started

Well, I finally decided I'd join the blogging world after reading and lurking for a while on a bunch of others. I've enjoyed reading all of the knit blogs out there and have been so inspired to make lots of new projects. I'm hoping to go back and do galleries of my finished projects of the past. I have to get more familiar with our digital camera too for some pictures.

Right now I have a huge list of to do projects and not a lot of time. I try to fit knitting time in when my kids are napping or after they are in bed for the night. I'm usually a pretty organized girl, so I keep records of all my yarn and projects. I usually have a few projects going at a time. If something sits too long I've been known to rip it out. I'll even rip out a finished projects and reknit it into something else I like better.

Right now I'm feverishly trying to finish three cute sweaters for my friend's daughters. We've been friends since the sixth grade. Their family came for a visit and they picked up American Girls dolls for their b-days. Too cute! I have three boys so I jumped on the chance to make doll clothes for the new dolls in their favorite colors. I'll post pics as soon as I figure out Flickr. So much to learn.

Back to knitting...

No comments: