Thursday, September 6, 2007

I figured it out!

Check out the picture galleries to the right. I'm in the process of taking pictures of my FO's and getting them uploaded.

In case you haven't noticed, I'm a devote Cottage Creations fan. I love the simplicity of the designs and the patterns are cute little booklets. I usually alter every pattern I use, but I have few changes for these classics. I LOVE LOVE the Norski sweater. It is a great tutorial for knitting a sweater with a steek. However, I do a different button band than hers. I've knit up 6 of these little gems for my three boys and three friends' kids. I use Nature Spun Sport because it comes in tons of colors and seems to hold up well. A picture of my latest one, knit for my Baby is above.

An aside...the Knit Jane Knit picture is constructed out of Legos and includes the members of my family. I'm the knitting one on the right. It is amazing what you can build while trying not to freak out about your oldest child's first day of kindergarten.

No comments: