Thursday, October 4, 2007

Pink

I finished two pink baby hats out of one ball of Louise Harding Kashmir DK for the upcoming baby (niece). I adjusted a pattern from Homespun Handknit (Ed. Linda Ligon) and made two sizes. We'll have to see how big the baby is at arrival. They turned out very well and went very quickly. Nice nap time knitting in the sunshine.

I also finished my special project for baby. I'm trying to figure it out in sizes so that I can offer it for sale in some form. It is better than I expected so I'm glad all my math figuring worked out in the end.

Socks in progress in their new home: a cute sock bag from the Etsy shop: Tipsy Knitter. The pattern was "Jane, his wife" in a Jetson's theme. I loved that show in high school. The bag is brown on the inside and is reversible. I've used it at the park already this week.

On the horizon: upcoming birthday yarn money spent on finding some Cascade 220 superwash to go with the three ball of Dream in Color. Still thinking of what it will become.
A picture of the lovely Trekking XXL sock yarn which will be started after the Chocolate Pink pair are done. I've rekindled my love for sock knitting and am looking forward tomore size 1 needle goodness.

No comments: