Still working away on my 3rd sweater, the Henley Perfected in Sundara fingering silky merino. I started my 4th sweater, a top-down U-neck pullover in Plucky Knitter Sock yarn. Both are pretty far along. I shouldn't have two sweaters going at the same time, but I really want to finish my Plucky one before the Knit-In in two weeks, so I jumped in before #3 was done. Lesson learned for the future.
I did finish 2 pairs of socks: one pair of Louet Sport for Jon and one for my mom. I had to buy a second skein anyway, and just lucked out to have enough to make a shorter pair of Whitbys from Knitting Around.
So my totals are:
2 of 12 sweaters and 6 of 12 for others
Sweaters or big projects:
1. Blue Brooks Farm Solo (EZ set in sleeve, v-neck sweater)-completed 1/12/09
2. Black Cascade 109 (SweaterBabe Vine Lace Cardigan)-completed 2/11/09
3. Ruby Port Sundara FSM (Henley Perfected Sweater)-current project 60%
4. Plucky Knitter Merino Sock (top down v-neck)-current project 85%
5. Grey Cascade 220
6. Black Cascade 220
7. Tan Ella Rae
8. Artist Choice Sundara Sport Merino
9. Second Look Sundara Sock
10. Blues Cascade 109 Rug (Kiki/Mason Dixon book)
11. Second black Cascade 109 sweater
12. Reassemble Drops Cardigan (steek & chop off the excess body width)
13. Handspun grey salish wool (or several options to choose from)
1. Tan Louet fingering (Jon socks)-completed 1/19/09
2. Tan Louet sport (Jon socks)-completed 2/27/09
3. Tan Louet sport (Mom socks)-completed 3/1/09
4. Velvet Grapes Malabrigo chunky (mom's unoriginal hat)-completed 1/16/09
5. Cuarzo Malabrigo worsted (mom's unoriginal hat)-completed 1/16/09
6. Tuareg Malabrigo worsted (Sam's unoriginal hat)-completed 1/2/09
7. Black Plucky Knitter MCN worsted (Jon hat)
8. Cordovan Malabrigo (Jon socks)
9. Black Walnut Pigeon Roof Studios sock (Jon socks)
Goals for March:
-finish sweaters 3 &4: Nessie is for Plucky Nature KAL, Henley is for Selfish KAL.
-make Jon's hat for Plucky Nature KAL
-start a pair of socks for myself using my Stitches yarn (Tess). If done with those, then start a pair for Jon.
Goals for Stitches:
I'm trying to use up my Stitches yarn within one year so that I can go again this fall. If I'm not done with it, then I can't go. I also want to be done with 8 of my sweaters by then. Also, if not done, then I can't go.
FO from the month: